While we’re waiting for spring to show up to warm up this endless winter, why not pamper ourselves with a sweet almond and ice cream treat to remind us that summer is coming!!
Try it! You’ll thank me later 🙂
Coffee AmandineIngredients (for 2 cups) :
- 1/4 teaspoon of almonds extract (1ml)
- 1 1/2 cups of hot coffee
- 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream (or your favourite flavour)
- Grilled almond shavings (optional but sooo much better…)
- Mix in the almonds extract with the coffee
- Pour into 2 cups
- Place one scoop of ice cream into each cup
- Garnish with the almond shavings and serve
I also love to add a touch or Amaretto
Mium mium, with ice cream!! Now if the warm weather can get here….!!!