We get this question a lot!!
With so many different coffees and blends, not to mention the different roasting options, it could be hard to choose. So we thought we would make it easier by giving you a few of our master roaster’s suggestions… so here we go!
If you like your coffee strong and flavorful without any bitterness, then you’ll love our dark roasts! Our master roaster is not a fan of “burnt coffee”, so he lovingly roasts the beans at a lower temperature for a longer period of time. You will taste the difference : )
- Highway Blend
- India: Malabar AA Monsooned -Dark Roast
- Fair Trade Organic – Sumatra: Gayo Mountain -Dark Roast
- Fair Trade Organic – Guatemala: Antigua -Dark Roast
- Kenya: AA -Dark Roast
- Dark Roast Blend
Our medium roasts or ½ light ½ dark blends are great when you want a rich, flavorful cup, not too intense nor too mellow. Perfect for espressos!!
- Unbelievable Blend
- Fair Trade Organic – Papua New Guinea -Medium
- Costa-Rica Tarrazu – ½ Light ½ Dark
- Espresso Blend
- Colombia: Supremo – ½ Light ½ Dark
- Indonesia: Bali Paradise Valley -Medium
If you love your coffee smooth and mellow (like me!), then you’ll love our light roasts
There you have it!
It’s all a question of taste, or course